Central Hawaiian Tiki Circa -- License Drivers 1987
If you need to replace a drivers license in Florida because it has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you'll need to take care of it immediately. We offer links to resources that will save you time and get you going in the right direction. Select from the options below to get started.
Application assistance services can simplify the process for many DMV related services for a fee, including: renewing your license, applying for a license, registering a vehicle, replacing your license, changing your address and more. In addition to assistance in preparing official forms, the value added services and products you will receive include a comprehensive Easy Guide™ containing information relevant to your service needs; 30 days of both emergency Roadside Assistance and the Repair Assist consultation service from Road America. Other benefits include an ongoing monthly newsletter and a quarterly magazine covering important updates that affect drivers, important safety tips, trends, legislative updates and ways to save money on vehicle-related services.
Some drivers prefer to handle the renewal process by mail, rather than taking advantage of assistance services, visiting the DMV in person, or via available online services. Service by mail is available with limitations. Read below for additional details or visit your local DMV.
3: Via a DMV office
If your specific needs require an in-person visit, most, if not all, driver license services can be handled at your local DMV office. Varying DMV offices sometimes supply different types of services so you will need to check before your visit to make sure the DMV closest to you provides the service you require. In addition, you can call to see if your DMV allows you to make a personal appointment.
Central Hawaiian Tiki Circa -- License Drivers
Florida Drivers License Replacement
Central Hawaiian Tiki Circa -- License Drivers Most individuals will be able to replace their Florida drivers licenses online if it is lost or stolen, but there are a few exceptions:
- If you are not a citizen of the U.S. you will not be able to request a replacement online and will need to visit your local DMV office in person.
- Applicants who are temporarily residing outside of Florida are eligible to receive a 90-day temporary permit for free by: writing to the Bureau of Records, calling (850) 617-2000, or by emailing the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
If you're unable to replace your FL drivers license online in search of a duplicate, you will need to bring the following documentation to your local DMV Office:
- Two documents proving residency
- One proof of social security
- One primary document.
- Pay the replacement fee
Note: All documents must be either certified originals, certified amended originals or true copies certified by the issuing agency.
Any one of the following may serve as primary identification:
- Certified United States birth certificate, including territories and District of Columbia
- Valid United States Passport or Passport Card
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Naturalization, Form N-550 or Form N-570
- Certificate of Citizenship, Form N-560 or Form N-561
Proof of Social Security Number
Any one of the following serves as valid proof of Social Security:
- Social Security card (must be an original and state your current full name)
- W-2 form
- Pay check/stub
- Any 1099
Proof of Residential Address
Gather TWO different documents from the following list:
- Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- Florida Boat Registration or Title (if living on a boat/houseboat)
- Two proofs of residential address from applicant's parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the applicant resides, along with (see next)
- A statement from a parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the applicant resides, combined with two proofs of their residential address (see above)
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days of the application
- Automobile Payment Booklet
- Selective Service Card
- Medical or health card with address listed
- Current homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill
- Educational institution transcript forms for the current school year
- Unexpired professional license issued by a government agency in the U.S.
- W-2 form or 1099 form
- Form DS2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) status
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider, or a half-way house verifying that they receive mail for the customer. The letter must be accompanied by the Certification of Address Form (see next)
- Certification of Address Form combined with a letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider, or a half-way house (see above)
- Utility bills, not more than two months old cdn Of 14 2006 Index 49
- Mail from financial institutions; including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than two months old
- Mail from Federal, State, County or City government agencies (including city and county agencies)
- Transients – Sexual Offender/Predator/Career Offender: - FDLE Registration form
In addition to your proof of identity, you will need to pay the applicable DMV motorist fees to replace your drivers license in Florida with a duplicate.
If your license was stolen, you will definitely want to report it as stolen to your local police department as you may be eligible to replace your Florida drivers license or ID card for free by bringing a copy of your police report along with you when you visit your local Florida DMV Office.
What is an Adult Drivers License?
In some states, the layout of your drivers license may change when you reach a certain age. It is possible for your license to switch from a vertical design to a horizontal card once you turn 21. You may want to seek out a duplicate or replacement adult drivers license when you reach the age of 21.
Central Hawaiian Tiki Circa -- License Drivers For a list of related services, please see below: